Friday, May 6, 2011

Kristen Bell is the furthest thing from a bridezilla.

The Scream 4 actress Kristen Bell, who's currently engaged to Dax Shepard, told she's not planning to walk down the aisle -- ever.

"We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," she announced at the FriendFactor benefit in NYC on Tuesday. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like it."

"The fact that he asked me to marry him is of a little more importance than me planning a party," she added.

Wedding ceremony or not, Bell -- who recently filmed a pilot for Showtime's House of Lies -- told that things have never been better with the Parenthood actor, 36.

"He constantly keeps me laughing: when I'm sad, mad, frustrated, annoyed. Regardless of what it is he can lighten the mood. He'll do anything that the mood requires," she gushed. "I can't get frustrated and that is a very powerful weapon. Comedy is a very powerful weapon. He's so funny that it's overwhelming."

"I really don't have bad days, you know what I mean?" Kristen Bell, 30, continued. "Even if it's me being frustrated, he'll make a joke about me and it'll be so genuinely funny that I have to laugh."(S)

Here is Kristen Bell with her sexy legs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY