Friday, May 6, 2011

If Olivia Wilde looks like she's having a ball with her co-stars in her movies, that part's probably not an act.

"I’ve been lucky to have chemistry with my co-stars, and I really enjoy pretend kissing," Olivia Wilde, who has worked with Justin Timberlake ("Now"), Ryan Reynolds ("The Change-Up") and Daniel Craig ("Cowboys & Aliens"), tells the June issue of Glamour. "If you’re pretending to love each other, you’ve got to find something to fall in love with."

In real life, however, her romantic life has been more rocky. In February, Olivia Wilde announced that she and her Italian prince hubby Ruspoli were separating after eight years of marriage.

"It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do," says the "House M.D." star, who wed at 18. "We got engaged at Burning Man and married on a school bus. We were not conventional. I think the promise we always made was that if we are no longer happy, we won’t continue. And it got to the point where I was working 10 months of the year outside of L.A. and he was doing incredible things in other places. We were no longer partners in crime."

Wilde adds that she doesn't view the experience as a failure. "The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao," she says. "But the end is not necessarily the tragedy. Staying in a relationship that is no longer working is the tragedy. Living unhappily—that’s the tragedy."

As for dating again, Olivia Wilde, who has been linked in recent months to Timberlake and Ryan Gosling, says she is open to being in another committed relationship.

"I don’t want to, but I probably will. I wish I could play the field. But it’s so not me," she says. "I go 100 percent into everything. And I’m a really good girlfriend." (S)

Here is Olivia Wilde Sexy pics.

Finding Olivia Wilde Nude/Naked Pics here? Report that violations to us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY